Refund and Transfer Policy
The Sport-e-coach refund and transfer policy applies to the following circumstances and timeframes.
Withdrawal/refund – A request to withdraw from the online course must be made by the student in writing to the online course convenor (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 10 days of receiving their login details (i.e. username and password). Eligible students will receive a refund of $243.60 which is the $400 course fee minus the following:
- ASCA membership fee – $95.50 (non-refundable component of the online course fee)
- ASCA admin fee (20%) – $25.90
- Sport-e-coach admin fee (20%) – $35
Transfer – A request to transfer from the online course to a face-to-face course must be made in writing to the online course convenor (email@example.com) at least 4 weeks prior to a face to face course. This will incur an additional fee of $185 that is based on:
- ASCA transfer fee of $150
- Sport-e-coach administration fee of $35.
Note that this is in addition to the $450 course fee that has already been paid.