Companies & Staff
Managing the ongoing professional development of staff can be a time-consuming process that doesn’t always address identified skill and knowledge ‘gaps.’ Delivering the right training to the right person at the right time not only enhances employee satisfaction & engagement, but maximises productivity and achievement of business goals.
Setting up a Company Profile within the Sport-e-Coach portal will provide you with a unique set of permissions that allow you to purchase, allocate & monitor industry specific courses for your staff and/or students.
More specifically, Company Administrators will be able to perform the following tasks within the Sport-e-Coach portal.
- Create user accounts on behalf of staff and/or students
- Purchase multiple ‘course keys’ for any Sport-e-coach products
- Allocate one or multiple ‘course keys’ to any user
- Easily monitor staff progress through one or more courses
- Generate simple reports & graphs to show staff enrolments & progress.
This unique functionality is ideally suited to:
- Fitness business managers
- Professional sporting organisations
- Academies of sport
- Registered Training Organisations (RTO’s) that deliver Fitness and/or Sport qualifications
- Universities that deliver programs in Sport Science, High-performance Sport, Exercise Physiology, Exercise Science or Human Movement Science.
To create a Company Profile please click the button below & you will be emailed your Administrator login details within 48 hours.
For further information please click here to contact Sport-e-Coach .