What you will get
- See video demonstrations of a postural appraisal from the anterior, lateral and posterior views
- Enrol at any time & study at your own pace
- Corrective exercise videos
- Unlimited access to our learning portal
- Collaborative learning tools
This short course addresses the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of static postural assessment.
- Understand the role of static posture assessment in preventing injury
- Know how to introduce the static posture assessment to a client
- Know how to facilitate a static posture assessment from the posterior view
- Know how to facilitate a static posture assessment from the lateral view
- Know how to facilitate a static posture assessment from the anterior view
- Know how to explain the assessment findings to a client in an easy to understand way
- Incorporate static posture assessment findings into program design
There is no accreditation associated with this course.
Continuing Education Credits
This course is not yet registered for continuing education points.
This course is suitable for:
- Sports Coaches (all sports)
- Accredited Exercise Physiologists (AEP’s)
- Personal trainers
- Gym instructors
- Physical educational teachers
- Sports science students and graduates.
You can enrol in’ Developing your critical eye’ at any time. There are no fixed start dates.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
In order to complete this course, students must watch the lecture presentation in it’s entirety.
The course cost is $49.95 AUD.
Recognition of Prior Learning
No recognition of prior learning applies to this course.
Refund and Transfer Policy
For more information, click here to visit our Refund and Transfer Policy page.