Terms and Conditions
- By accepting these terms the student agrees to pay the Course fee using the payment method selected on the enrolment form.
- The student accepts that he/she is required to pay the full Course fee even if he/she does not complete the Course.
- In the event that the student does not complete the Course within the 6-month enrolment period, he/she may apply for an extension before the enrolment expiry date.
- Course enrolment is complete when the student has been issued a username and password for online course access.
- Course duration is effective from the date eLearning access is granted.
- Course commencement is effective from the date eLearning access is granted.
Course Materials and eLearning Access
- Course Materials are supplied in an online environment, unless otherwise stated in the course description.
- The content of the online Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of Sport-e-coach and it’s delivery partners. You may not reproduce any part of the online Course Materials without the prior written consent.
- Course materials are provided online via our Learning Management System (LMS) 24/7. The eLearning site may occasionally be unavailable during scheduled maintenance. In the event that our eLearning system becomes unavailable for a short period of time, students will be advised via email.
Course Extension Policy
If the student wishes to continue with their course beyond the expiry date, application for a course extension must be made via email to email@example.com and received 7 days prior to expiry date. Sport-e-coach will provide a free enrolment extension for many of our programs if the student has not completed the course within allocated time.
Course Transfer Policy
Students wishing to transfer from the online ASCA Level 1 strength and conditioning coach course to the face-to-face equivalent should refer to the Refunds & Transfer Policy at https://www.sportecoach.com.au/courses/level-1-strength-and-conditioning-coach/
Direct Debit Policy
- Full payment is to be made along with an online enrolment form to confirm enrolment.
- All monies (including deposits) are non-refundable once payment has been made.
- If you are unable to complete the course in the dates specified, then you must apply for a course extension via email prior to your completion date. Payment of fees does not guarantee competency will be achieved.
Sport-e-coach Refund Policy
Should Sport-e-coach cancel a course for any reason, students enrolled at the time will be entitled to a full refund, and this will incur no administrative charges or penalties.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
We will only disclose information that we have about you:
- To the extent specifically required by law; or
- For the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim)
- Information provided by you is considered confidential and will not be divulged to any third party, nor will it be sold.
Sport-e-coach Code of Practice
Sport-e-coach has responsibilities to you as a student to provide you with a quality of service that will assist you as much as possible in attaining your course certificate. We undertake to abide by all our policies and procedures.
Sport-e-coach agrees to:
- Provide a tax invoice and/or receipt upon receipt
- Provide login details to access the Course Materials and assessments
- Mark and provide feedback where applicable on submitted assessment tasks
- Provide online tutor support throughout the enrolment period
- Ensure that a completion certificate is issued upon satisfactory completion of the course (if applicable).
Sport-e-coach students are required to:
- Ensure that all the information provided to Sport-e-coach is accurate;
- Notify Sport-e-coach of any contact changes (email, telephone, address etc.)
- Advise Sport-e-coach of any difficulties or problems they may experience with Sport-e-coach staff, procedures or training;
- Achieve satisfactory progress with their studies through participation and completion of assessments; and
- NOT submit or claim as their own, work derived from other source or work completed by another person.
By submitting an enrolment form and paying the Course Fees, the student agrees to the above Terms and Conditions of Enrolment.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change. Updated 02/07/2015.